The Purpose of this Position:
The successful candidate will be the IT person overall responsible for the customer relationship management (CRM) and leads management systems (LMS) in use within our businesses. The role will be to take responsibility for developing and executing the company’s CRM and LMS transformation plans, the assessment of existing platforms for integration or change opportunities, a business-to-system gap analyses, system configuration and process alignment across business units for the establishment of documented standard CRM & LMS practices, improved system usage with measurable data accuracy and quality procedures, the facilitation and support of an integrated customer record to the main ERP (Autoline) system, and a consolidated customer view across all businesses which highlights spend and customer activity thus enabling easier customer engagement across business units.
Key to success will be the effective management of projects to drive the required changes in the business and establishing best practices, the best way forward for CRM, LMS and Docs, and requisite IT support processes. The successful candidate will form part of the Applications team within Goscor IT.
- Ensuring that the use of CRM aligns to the company’s standard and meets business needs.
- Identify CRM / LMS integration points and implement them to simplify the digital customer journey.
- Formulate standard CRM / LMS procedures and processes which ensure data integrity and accuracy and establish requisite tools to measure this.
- The governance of the company’s data with compliance to regulations such as POPIA.
- Consolidation of customer data and establishment of golden customer records (one version of the truth).
- Scope, plan, and implement CRM / LMS projects.
- System configuration and set-ups for new companies, risk reduction and digital innovation.
- Expert assistance to the IT and business teams with relevant technical best practices.
- Oversee data extraction and ensure the security of data and compliance of stakeholders that consume the group’s data.
- Oversee the API integration layer and establish / implement secure standards of use thereof.
- Assist the team with Autoline and other application related projects and business analytics.
- Change management, upskilling of stakeholders on specific areas of expertise.
- Compile appropriate learning content and ensure it is kept relevant, internal and 3 rd party content to ensure high adoption.
- Train staff / users and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support and handhold users through learning journeys and complete relevant training administration documentation.
- Test systems, software before deployment to live environment and completing user acceptance testing.
- Support team during disaster recovery testing and after-hours support.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Information Systems.
- Minimum of 10 years working in Autoline Application implementation / support role.
- Exceptional team and people skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement acumen, with a best practice mindset.
- Business analysis, system scoping, configuration, and set-up experience.
- CRM & LMS experience.
- Data management and POPIA.
- Vendor and partner engagement skills.
- A proven history in project execution, working with teams in delivering projects timeously and within budget.
- Ability to establish procedures, processes and enhance processes.
- An analytical mind set with good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good IT industry knowledge and well-established stakeholder network.