The successful candidate will be a direct point of contact for our customers and senior sales team to assist in product and application inquiries, expediting the sales process and following through with customer requests.
- Customer prospect profile maintenance.
- Preparing proposals and consulting on solutions.
- Customer service and account development.
- Participation in marketing programs and events.
- Quoting prices, preparing proposals, and providing information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Reporting to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts, and new prospects.
- Developing relationships with customers using database, phone calls, personal activities, events, and various other methods.
- Answering phones and assisting callers with their needs.
- Taking customer orders.
- Acting resourcefully and in an innovative way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Communicating constructively to management and team members on problems, ideas, or any other insights to assist in defining new ideas, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 2 years sales experience.
- A strong knowledge of forklifts and lift trucks essential.
- Tendering experience will be highly regarded.
- A strong negotiator with the ability to think quickly on your feet.