The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and providing service excellence to all short-term and long-term rental customers. Ensuring new business targets are met and ensuring that all customer equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- Following up and quoting on additional work required as applicable from customer visits and machine inspections.
- Assist in obtaining POs for abuse/accidental damage.
- Following up on abuse/accidental repair completion once PO received.
- Assist with site inspections pertaining to new business.
- Ensure compliance of support delivery and case resolution with stated service level agreements (SLAs).
- Track and report on client service levels.
- Contribute to customer service strategies and build and implement plans.
- Ensure the successful landing of new clients.
- Carry out inspections on customer’s equipment, read hour metres and report to management on condition of rentals.
- Ensure that market related pricing and competitive information is always up to date and to report any changes and developments in the market back to the management team.
- Submitting weekly reports accurately and on time.
- Reporting to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecast and new prospects.
- Monthly target to bring Retail work / new existing customers
- Drive Retail labour and meet budget
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the forklift industry.
- Technical /Sales knowledge essential
- Computer skills including email, excel, work and power point.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Must have at least 1 year Product Support experience
- Proven track record and references
- Must be reliable and honest
- Must be able to communicate well with customers, technicians, and managers
- Must have a very good ability to draw-up quotes
- At least 2 years product knowledge (Goscor related)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 27th May 2022. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GICE 05/22/38.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.