The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, greeting any visitors or clients, and answering telephone calls.
Procedure & Responsibilities:
- Greet, support clients and guests.
- All reception services including:
- Greeting guests as they enter the building.
- Phone answering based on client specifications.
- Directing all calls to specific staff.
- Sorting and filing mail, invoices, and delivery notes.
- Monitoring and scheduling of conference rooms.
- Take down and direct messages to the relevant staff if they are not available.
- Assisting with sundry orders when required.
- Receiving and professionally handling customer calls and enquiries.
- Maintain business relationship with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be fully computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Autoline experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exposure in the material handling industry will be advantageous.
- Ability to cope under pressure and troubleshoot where necessary.
- A professional and friendly manner.