The successful candidate will be acting as Assistant Branch Manager and act on behalf of the Branch Manager in his absence. The candidate will be the primary Sales Representative and mainly responsible for sales, acting as direct point of contact for customers and the national sales team. The candidate will assist in product and application inquiries, expediting the sales process and following through with customer requests. This person will also be responsible in assisting branch manager with administration, service support and scheduling.
- Assistant to Branch Manager.
- Administrative functions and support.
- Stand in and support to other branch members as required.
- Management and safe keeping of company assets.
- Senior Sales Representative.
- Prepare quotes and prices, compile proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Customer prospect and profile maintenance.
- Customer service and account development.
- Preparing sales and development proposals.
- Developing relationships with customers using database, phone calls, personal activities, events.
- Answering phones and assisting callers with their needs.
- Taking and processing customer orders.
- Assistance and alignment with other GICE and Goscor entities and key projects.
- Consulting on business solutions.
- Plan and participate in marketing programs and events.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Reporting to management on customer relationships, pipeline forecasts, and new prospects.
- Acting resourcefully and in an innovative way to solve problems and complete assignments and tasks.
- Communicating constructively to management and team members regarding problems, ideas, or any other insights.
- Assist in defining innovative ideas, policies, and procedures.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- Branch management and administration experience.
- A strong knowledge of access equipment, lift trucks and earthmoving equipment essential.
- Basic knowledge of power products and compressors.
- Experience in preparing and submitting quotations and tenders.
- A strong negotiator with innovative thinking and the ability to think and act swiftly.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Good people skills and client relations.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.