The successful candidate will be in a supporting role to the site technicians.
- Assisting with servicing Auto electrical or mechanical/IC units.
- Assisting technicians with daily maintenance tasks in the workshop, field assistance or remote sites.
- Housekeeping serviced vehicles, workshop, customer sites.
- Assisting with repairs, servicing, and breakdowns on forklifts.
- Assisting with other job functions as and when required.
- Travelling to do services and repairs on sites under guidance of a technician.
- Site and off-site maintenance of IC and Electrical range under guidance of a technician.
- Able to complete required paperwork as and when required.
- Ability to learn and understand the forklift business.
- Ensure they always work safely and comply to health and safety standards.
- This job spec may vary or increase as the business changes and grows.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Must have technical understanding.
- Have good listening skills.
- Be able to use hand tools.
- Clean criminal record.
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Related experience linked to job spec will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Sober habits.
- Wiliness to learn.
- Driver’s license or own transportation will be an added advantage.