The successful candidate will be providing technical and diagnostic assistance within the service department. He will be responsible for the servicing and preventative maintenance of long- and short-term rental units on-site and off-site.
- Servicing and maintaining IC and Electrical forklifts for long- and short-term rental units.
- Complete job cards accurately.
- Complete condition reports and quote on any damages/customer abuse.
- Communicate with Managers, Call Centre, and Customer.
- Send reports..
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas daily.
- Assisting with other general maintenance activities.
- Traveling required to service and repair on sites.
- Site and off-site maintenance of IC and Electrical Range
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 3 Years’ experience with servicing and repairing of electric lift trucks essential.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical systems will be an advantage.
- IC Knowledge and experience added advantage.
- Must have a Diesel / Auto Electric / Forklift trade test certificate.
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Must adhere to all SHE requirements.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- Sober Habits.
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Team Player.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.