The successful candidate will be providing technical and diagnostic assistance within the service department as per customer requirements. He will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of Forklifts and warehouse equipment on-site and off-site
- Repairing, service and maintain Electrical forklifts on customer sites and Workshop
- Complete job cards/ PhoneApp
- Communicate with Managers, Call Centre, and Customer
- Send reports.
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas daily.
- Assisting with other general maintenance activities.
- Traveling required to service and repair on sites
- Site and of-site maintenance of Electrical Range
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 5 Years’ experience with servicing and repairing of electric lift trucks essential.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical systems will be an advantage.
- IC Knowledge and experience added advantage
- Must have a Diesel / Auto Electric / Forklift trade test certificate.
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Must adhere to all SHE requirements.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- Sober Habits
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated
- Team Player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 03rd June 2022. Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GICE 05/22/40.